deepestblackdeepestblack

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Sonic Shorts: Volume 7 Sonic Shorts: Volume 7

awesome!

I liked the part with metal sonic best

Best School Day Ever Best School Day Ever

Amazing

Very smooth animation over all; I love how it starts out him bored in class and it turns into this. I would LOVE to see a sequel.

Warrior kid VS Sticks Warrior kid VS Sticks

Please do explain

How did this get on the front page? Granted you did mix live action with animation but that shouldn't be the only thing you did, if you want to try this again I suggest that they fight back or do something else interesting not just stand there. Lastly please pull up your pants.

Spider-Ninja 2 Spider-Ninja 2

Awesome

This is really good, I like how you tweaked them a bit for setting. Just like now Spider can't just catch a break.

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Outstanding

This is just flawless. I can't see anything wrong with this, I give you a 10/10 you've earned it. The flawless transition from sprites to 2d hand drawn animation to 3d animation was perfect and the story has kept me gripped till the end. I hope you get the next episode up as soon as you can ^_^

oddworld: abe's mishaps oddworld: abe's mishaps

XD I love this

I've played all of the oddworld games, and you've done it very well for your first flash ^_^. I think I would of ran away too if abe all of sudden could doge bullets

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Wow

Bitey just can't win can he XD

Hands of Time unfinished Hands of Time unfinished

Sweet

I do hope you finish it. It looks good.

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

...

This was so cool!! I do hope you make more like this ^_^.

Crazy Laws: Arkansas Crazy Laws: Arkansas

Wow

My home state has some dumb laws. Keep it up ^_^. It would also been nice for some animation on the laws as well